Spring is coming, watch the whizz-bang
As it shrieks with mad delight,
All the how’zers howl the message
As they break the still of night,
Through the winter, long and weary,
Cold and dreary, we have passed,
Lived and slept in Hell’s own muddle,
Fed and worked in filth and puddle,
But here’s end to all our worries,
Spring and sun have come at last.
Things We Want to Know
? ? ?
Whether it is a fact that a notice board at the foot of Kemmel Hill reads – ‘Anyone proceeding up the Hill will please go by main road, as a patrol is established there to enforce the stringent regulations re passes etc. Persons going by other routes might miss patrol.’
ARE YOU A VICTIM TO
YOU DON’T KNOW?
THEN ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
1. DO YOU SUFFER FROM CHEERFULNESS?
2. DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND FEEL THAT ALL IS GOING WELL FOR THE ALLIES?
3. DO YOU SOMETIMES THINK THAT THE WAR WILL END IN THE NEXT TWELVE MONTHS?
4. DO YOU BELIEVE GOOD NEWS IN PREFERENCE TO BAD?
5. DO YOU CONSIDER OUR LEADERS COMPETENT TO CONDUCT THE WAR TO A SUCCESSFUL ISSUE?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS “YES” TO ANYONE OF THESE QUESTIONS THEN YOU ARE IN THE
CLUTCHES OF THAT DREAD DISEASE.
WE CAN CURE YOU